Aims and objectives
- To provide a rich, stimulating and caring environment in which the child fells happy, safe,
secure and confident.
- To help all children to be happy, confident and enthusiastic learners.
To encourage creative, encouraging minds.
- To enable each child to reach their full potential, fostering self-esteem and a sense of
- To encourage the development of skill and attitudes to promote lifelong learning.
- To provide high quality teaching and learning experiences to enable all children to achieve
highest possible standards in all areas of the curriculum which is broad, balanced,
relevant and differentiated and also meets the needs of all children with special
- To continuously review and monitor our practice to raise standards.
- To respect and care for the school, environment and local community.
- To ensure equal opportunities for all pupils.
- To faster and awareness of acceptable standards of work, attitude and behavior both in
and out of school.
- To ensure that discrimination on any ground is not tolerated.
- To foster good relationship between the home and school, welcoming parents in the school
and encouraging them to work in partnership and harmony with the staff.
- To always be reflecting and evaluative for constant improvement.